Lasergene 17.3.2 offers access to NovaFold AI, our new application for protein structure prediction that uses the award-winning AlphaFold 2 AI system.
What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 17.3.2
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 17.3.2, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 17 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your software plan. If you have a current (non-expired) software plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 17.3.1 is a minor release offering new functionality and improvements in MegAlign Pro and SeqMan Ultra.
Focused on COVID-19 research, Lasergene 17.3 includes a new workflow for long read viral genome assemblies, a new MAFFT7 alignment algorithm to quickly align thousands of viral genomes, and much more.
Lasergene 17.2.1 is a patch release offering support for macOS Big Sur, enhancements for phylogenetic trees…
Lasergene 17.2 has significant improvements for Sanger and NGS sequence assembly workflows, as well as…
Based on customer feedback, we’ve been working hard on improvements for multiple sequence alignments, phylogenetic…
Lasergene 17.1 has significant improvements for multiple sequence alignments, sequence assemblies, in silico cloning, and…
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17.1 and are looking forward to making this…
We are excited to announce that Lasergene 17 is now available to download!
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17 and are looking forward to making this…
Search Blog Posts
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
- DNASTAR Releases NovaFold AI Powered by AlphaFold 2 February 28, 2022
- Simplifying Multiple Sequence Alignment and Analysis with MegAlign Pro Webinar February 25, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.1 Release Notes January 26, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4