What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates .
Current Version: Lasergene 15.3
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 15.3.0, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 15.3 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 15.1 Highlights In March of 2018, we released Lasergene 15.1, which includes several enhancements to SeqBuilder Pro, the newest addition to our Molecular Biology Suite. With this version, you can validate cloning results with Sanger sequencing data, streamline your editing with new batch processing options, and increase your productivity with our higher capacity application. For our Genomics and Structural […]
Lasergene 15.0 Release Notes Introduction of SeqBuilder Pro for cloning, PCR primer design, sequence editing, and annotation Easily navigate between synchronized views and rearrange views and toolbars New zoom-level sliders and auto-placement for large groups of restriction enzymes Search and select enyzmes with our new responsive search feature New “compact view” that mimics the EditSeq layout Multi-selection […]
Search Blog Posts
- Best Practices
- Clinical Research
- DNASTAR Customer Stories
- DNASTAR News
- Molecular Biology
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Press Releases
- Product Notifications
- Product Updates
- Structural Biology
- Free NGS Assembly and Alignment for Genomic Sequencing Data December 18, 2018
- Pairwise Alignment with MegAlign Pro: Choosing the best alignment for your project November 20, 2018
- Zombie Sites and Lost Resources: What to do in the Face of the Data Deluge? October 25, 2018
- Attempts to download BLAST or Entrez search results fail, and may return error “Failed to save” October 24, 2018
- Attempts to view installed Lasergene help fail when using Macintosh macOS 10.12 (Sierra) October 24, 2018
Most Commented Posts
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Lasergene Weekly: Achieving Highly Accurate NGS Variant Calling By DNA STAR on October 13, 2015 2
- Happy New Year from DNASTAR! By toms on December 22, 2014 2