Focused on COVID-19 research, Lasergene 17.3 includes a new workflow for long read viral genome assemblies, a new MAFFT7 alignment algorithm to quickly align thousands of viral genomes, and much more.
What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 17.3
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 17.3.0, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 17 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 17.2.1 is a patch release offering support for macOS Big Sur, enhancements for phylogenetic trees…
Lasergene 17.2 has significant improvements for Sanger and NGS sequence assembly workflows, as well as…
Based on customer feedback, we’ve been working hard on improvements for multiple sequence alignments, phylogenetic…
Lasergene 17.1 has significant improvements for multiple sequence alignments, sequence assemblies, in silico cloning, and…
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17.1 and are looking forward to making this…
We are excited to announce that Lasergene 17 is now available to download!
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17 and are looking forward to making this…
Lasergene 16 is now available to download! Here’s what’s new in this release: A new…
We are excited to be releasing Lasergene 16 this summer! This version of Lasergene features …
Search Blog Posts
- Protean 3D or its Structure view are incompatible with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and higher October 18, 2021
- October 12, 2021 Newsletter – Virtual cloning webinar, benefits of PacBio HiFi data, DNASTAR anniversary October 12, 2021
- SeqBuilder Pro’s clone verification workflow yields partially erroneous information September 30, 2021
- DNASTAR: Enabling Life Science Discovery Since 1984 September 29, 2021
- Using Lasergene to De Novo Assemble PacBio HiFi Data September 21, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2