Focused on COVID-19 research, Lasergene 17.3 includes a new workflow for long read viral genome assemblies, a new MAFFT7 alignment algorithm to quickly align thousands of viral genomes, and much more.
What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 17.3
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 17.3.0, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 17 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 17.2.1 is a patch release offering support for macOS Big Sur, enhancements for phylogenetic trees…
Lasergene 17.2 has significant improvements for Sanger and NGS sequence assembly workflows, as well as…
Based on customer feedback, we’ve been working hard on improvements for multiple sequence alignments, phylogenetic…
Lasergene 17.1 has significant improvements for multiple sequence alignments, sequence assemblies, in silico cloning, and…
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17.1 and are looking forward to making this…
We are excited to announce that Lasergene 17 is now available to download!
We have been working hard preparing Lasergene 17 and are looking forward to making this…
Lasergene 16 is now available to download! Here’s what’s new in this release: A new…
We are excited to be releasing Lasergene 16 this summer! This version of Lasergene features …
Search Blog Posts
- Log4j vulnerability is not known to affect DNASTAR products December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021 Newsletter – Our most-viewed resources of 2021 December 15, 2021
- Getting Started with Lasergene Webinar November 18, 2021
- November 9, 2021 Newsletter – Lasergene webinar, aligning viral genomes with MAFFT November 10, 2021
- Using the MAFFT alignment algorithm for high-capacity viral genome alignment November 1, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4