What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 16
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 16.0.0, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 160a installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 15.1 Highlights In March of 2018, we released Lasergene 15.1, which includes several enhancements to SeqBuilder Pro, the newest addition to our Molecular Biology Suite. With this version, you can validate cloning results with Sanger sequencing data, streamline your editing with new batch processing options, and increase your productivity with our higher capacity application. For our Genomics and Structural […]
Lasergene 15.0 Release Notes Introduction of SeqBuilder Pro for cloning, PCR primer design, sequence editing, and annotation Easily navigate between synchronized views and rearrange views and toolbars New zoom-level sliders and auto-placement for large groups of restriction enzymes Search and select enyzmes with our new responsive search feature New “compact view” that mimics the EditSeq layout Multi-selection […]
Search Blog Posts
- Best Practices
- Clinical Research
- DNASTAR Customer Stories
- DNASTAR News
- Molecular Biology
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Press Releases
- Product Notifications
- Product Updates
- Structural Biology
- Lasergene 16 Release Notes July 15, 2019
- As of Lasergene 16.0, licensing is restricted to 64-bit systems July 12, 2019
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retiring with the release of Lasergene 16.0 July 12, 2019
- Commuter license manager retiring with the release of Lasergene 16.0 July 12, 2019
- Users of Macintosh 10.13.4 and later are warned that a Lasergene app may “affect the performance of their Mac” July 12, 2019