Enhancements and updates for sequence assemblies and variant analysis include:
- Fast and accurate alignment and variant calling of PacBio HiFi and ONT long read data
- Improved reporting for metagenomics data
- In SeqMan Ultra, users can now save and share default project parameters for Sanger assemblies
- More efficient manual trimming of Sanger trace file sequences
- New ability to import BAM files
Updates for sequence alignments in MegAlign Pro include:
- A new cDNA aligner algorithm that gives the ability to align cDNA sequences to chromosomes
- Protein analysis tracks allow the comparison of immunogenicity and biophysical properties of aligned protein sequences.
- Biophysical properties such as molecular weight, net charge, aliphatic index, and instability index are now displayed instantly in the Details panel for selected amino acids subsequences.
*Important note for network users:
Lasergene 17.5 includes an updated License Server.
Lasergene 17.5 clients require the 17.5 DNASTAR License Server to run.
Please update the DNASTAR License Server to 17.5 before updating your client software.