See What’s New in Lasergene 15.2 Lasergene 15.2 includes several enhancements to our Molecular Biology …
What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 17.2.1
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 17.2.1, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 17 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
Lasergene 15.1 Highlights In March of 2018, we released Lasergene 15.1, which includes several enhancements...
Lasergene 15.0 Release Notes Introduction of SeqBuilder Pro for cloning, PCR primer design, sequence editing, and annotation...
Search Blog Posts
- DNASTAR Publication Review April 14, 2021
- March 15, 2021 Newsletter – Free ebook Download, Phylogenetic Tree Q&A, Student Research Licenses March 15, 2021
- Answers to your “Phylogenetic Tree” webinar questions March 5, 2021
- Webinar: Mastering Phylogenetic Tree Creation & Optimization with MegAlign Pro February 25, 2021
- February 11, 2021 Newsletter – Phylogenetic Tree Webinar, Improvements to SeqMan Ultra, Lasergene 17.2.1 Available for Download February 11, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2