See What’s New in Lasergene 15.3. Lasergene 15.3 includes several enhancements to our Molecular Biology …
What’s New in Lasergene?
Check out our release notes below to see what new features are included in each of our recent product updates.
Current Version: Lasergene 17.3
The most current released version of all Lasergene applications 17.3.0, included in the DNASTAR Lasergene 17 installer.
For current customers, all of our upgrades are included as part of your service plan. If you have a current (non-expired) service plan, you may login to access the latest version of your software.
See What’s New in Lasergene 15.2 Lasergene 15.2 includes several enhancements to our Molecular Biology …
Lasergene 15.1 Highlights In March of 2018, we released Lasergene 15.1, which includes several enhancements...
Lasergene 15.0 Release Notes Introduction of SeqBuilder Pro for cloning, PCR primer design, sequence editing, and annotation...
Search Blog Posts
- Using Lasergene to De Novo Assemble PacBio HiFi Data September 21, 2021
- Master Viral Genome Analysis Webinar September 20, 2021
- September 7, 2021 Newsletter – Viral Genome Analysis webinar, Lasergene users around the world, Lasergene 17.3 release September 7, 2021
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.3 Software August 30, 2021
- Lasergene 17.3 Release Notes August 25, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2