In our latest DNASTAR LabViews interview, we talk with Dr. Robab Katani of Penn State about her work with Escherichia coli O157:H7 strains isolated from super-shedder cattle. Watch our interview below to learn about the biological significance of these E. coli strains and super shedder cattle, and hear how DNASTAR software has helped Dr. Katani assemble and visualize multiple E. coli genomes.
You also might be interested in
Learn more about our accurate protein structure prediction tools, including NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
DNASTAR offers free, online webinars led by our own scientific[...]
Whether you've licensed Lasergene or want to do a free trial, you automatically get 5 free NGS cloud assemblies. Learn the benefits of cloud assembly and learn how to access your free assemblies.
Search Blog Posts
- How to Assemble Genomes like a Bioinformatics Pro October 17, 2023
- Using Lasergene to De Novo Assemble PacBio HiFi Data July 21, 2023
- Q&A: Assembling and Analyzing NGS & Long Read Sequences May 15, 2023
- Free NGS Assembly and Alignment in the Cloud April 14, 2023
- Approaches to Protein Structure Prediction December 3, 2022