Lasergene Protein and its integrated Nova Applications now offer two of the best methods for protein folding, allowing for robust and accurate protein structure prediction for any protein, along with beautiful visualizations and insights into protein function. Our newest offering, NovaFold AI, utilizes AlphaFold 2, the top-ranked protein structure prediction method in the most recent CASP challenge. And our original NovaFold software is based on I-TASSER, the top performing structure prediction server in multiple CASP competitions.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about our protein structure prediction tools, including NovaFold AI powered by AlphaFold 2
By accessing this webinar, you are giving consent for joining our email list for technical tips and special offers.
Dr. Steve Darnell
DNASTAR Principal Scientist
In this webinar, DNASTAR Principal Scientist Dr. Steve Darnell explores NovaFold and NovaFold AI in depth, showing you how to perform protein structure prediction with your own data, and guiding you in deciding which structure prediction method to use. During his live demo, Steve also discusses:
- When to use templated vs. template-less structure prediction methods
- How to judge the accuracy of the predicted models
- The best prediction methods for different types of proteins, including fusion proteins and membrane-bound proteins
- How to predict protein function based on the modeled structure
- How to visualize prediction results and perform other downstream analysis