Lasergene 15.1 Highlights
In March of 2018, we released Lasergene 15.1, which includes several enhancements to SeqBuilder Pro, the newest addition to our Molecular Biology Suite. With this version, you can validate cloning results with Sanger sequencing data, streamline your editing with new batch processing options, and increase your productivity with our higher capacity application.
For our Genomics and Structural Biology users, we introduced a new workflow that combines variant and structure data, allowing you to predict the effect of mutations on protein structure and stability.
Lasergene 15.1 Release Notes
- New clone verification workflow in SeqBuilder Pro
- Align Sanger sequencing reads to determine insert identity and orientation
- Detect and evaluate sequence mismatches
- New verification report to interpret cloning results
- High-throughput editing capabilities in SeqBuilder Pro
- Batch translate and reverse complement groups of sequences
- Concatenate multiple sequences
- Extract features to sequence file
- Higher capacity, 64 bit SeqBuilder Pro application
- Generate hypotheses about the effect of mutation on structure stability and energy with the new SNP to structure workflow
- Integrated PDB annotations for genomic variant analysis projects in Lasergene Genomics Suite
- Ability to see effect of genomic variation on protein structure using Protean 3D