Do any of the following:
- From the Welcome screen, choose New session to open a new blank session; or Add assemblies to new session to open a session and add sequences at the same time.
- From the Details panel, click the link Create a new session.
- From the menu, choose File > New GenVision Pro Session.
- Press Ctrl/Cmd+N.
Once you create a session and add sequences or add assemblies, the information is initially shown in the Genome view. Double-click on a chromosome in that view to open its Overview and Analysis view. The appearances of the views are determined by options in the Style panel.
Do either of the following:
- Click on the Welcome tab and choose New session.
- Use the Window > New Window command.
Need more help with this?