To open this panel, do any of the following:
- Click on the Details tab ().
- Use the View > Details command.
- Right-click within a view and choose Show Details Panel.
The appearance of this panel varies according to the situation:
- When no session, or a blank session, is open
- When a non-empty session is open
- When one sequence is selected
- When a portion of a sequence is selected
- When multiple sequences are selected
- When one track is selected
- When multiple tracks are selected
- When one feature is selected
- When multiple features are selected
Text in the Details panel can be copied using basic editing commands and pasted into a text editor, etc.
Need more help with this?