When a portion of a sequence has been selected in the Analysis view (e.g., by double-clicking on a feature, or by dragging across the sequence with the mouse), the Details panel contains the following information:
* Sequence – The name of the sequence from which the region was selected.
* Residues – The total number of residues in the selection.
* Sequence selection – The inclusive coordinates for the beginning and end of each selection.
* Copy – Shortcut to the menu command Edit > Copy.
* Copy As FASTA – Shortcut to the menu command Edit > Copy As FASTA.
See Copy for more information about these commands.
Need more help with this?