Do any of the following:
- From the Welcome screen, click the Open tab, then click on Open session.
- From the Details panel, click the link Open a session.
- Use the File > Open command.
- Press Ctrl+O (Win) or Cmd+O (Mac).
Once a project is open in GenVision Pro, you can open additional sessions using the same command.
- If you created a session in GenVision Pro 17.2.1 or earlier and attempt to open it with version 18.0 or later, read tracks will not be available in the Tracks panel, and a warning may appear. In this case, we recommend closing the session and creating a new session instead.
- If you moved or renamed any of the assembly projects, the track file(s) or index file (if any) prior to reopening a session, you may be prompted to supply the new name(s) or location(s) of those files.
- If you always want to open .gvp files using GenVision Pro, see Change the default application for opening files.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.