Lasergene 17.2.1 Release Notes
MegAlign Pro Enhancements and Updates
- Added the ability to re-root phylogenetic trees in MegAlign Pro following a multiple sequence alignment to support customizations for tree publication or presentation.
- Added new functionality for selecting individual phylogenetic tree branches as well as individual leaves for styling, giving you more control over the appearance of your tree.
- Fixed an issue where the Feature track was excluded when exporting an image.
- Fixed an issue where the header layout was not updating after a font change.
- Fixed issues related to the Tree Layout option becoming unresponsive.
Protean 3D Enhancements and Updates
- Added a new feature that colors your structure, or a selected region of your structure, according to an analysis method track, such as Charge Density or Hydropathy.
- Added the ability to export analysis data, such as protein composition and details about each analysis method track applied to your protein sequence.
- Updated the Biophysical Report to include several additional values, including sequence length, and the concentration of a protein.
SeqMan Ultra updates include fixes for the following issues:
- An error when deleting a sequence range.
- The Quick Details row being partially obscured in the Variant Table.
- Difficulty pasting a sequence range copied from the Strategy View.
- Difficulty pasting a sequence range copied from the Consensus into a text editor.
- A column was being removed from the Variant Table after filtering.
- Features in Feature Table were being listed with gapped (vs. ungapped) coordinates.
- Sequence styles were being lost when exporting an image.
- Inconsistencies with delete key edits.
- Occasional crashes related to opening a BAM assembly on some macOS systems, and when starting a new Sanger project.
- Unresponsiveness when attempting to export a zoomed out Alignment View.
- Scrolling issues with Feature and Sequence tracks in Alignment View.
- The reference ruler was starting at 0 instead of 1.
- BAM .assemblies were not opening from Recent Documents list.
SeqBuilder Pro updates include fixes for the following issues:
- Features being lost from clone “reference” in clone verification workflow.
- A crash related to a specific set of steps in the Multisite Gateway cloning workflow.
- The inability to reorder cloning fragments on macOS.
- Window footer text sometimes appearing outside of the window.
- Some single letter codes were not being recognized in the amino acid search.
- Batch operations (run by SeqNinja) were not running on SeqBuilder-only licenses.
- The inability to paste into the Sequence view from other applications on macOS Catalina or Big Sur.